BOISE, Idaho, April 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- Darren Thomas, Vice President and General Manager, Storage Business Unit, Micron
- Steve Pawlowski, Vice President, Advanced Computing Solutions, Micron
- Laura DuBois, Group Vice President, Enterprise Storage, Servers and Infrastructure Software, IDC Research
- Don Duet, Former Partner, Head of Technology Division, Goldman Sachs
- Industry experts and senior IT executives from a broad range of leading global companies
A live webcast of the Micron Summit taking place in New York City where Micron will make announcements about Micron's strategy to help enterprises prepare for the
data center of the future with transformative storage solutions and industry expertise.
Micron's Darren Thomas and Steve Pawlowski will be joined by industry experts, senior IT executives and a panel of customers to share new industry analyst research about enterprise data growth rates, the latest in storage platform architecture and real-world customer use cases deploying flash storage solutions.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
11 A.M. Eastern
Register and watch online: https://cube365.net/micron/summit
About Micron Technology, Inc.
Micron Technology (Nasdaq:MU) is a world leader in innovative memory solutions. Through our global brands—Micron, Crucial®, Lexar® and Ballistix®—our broad portfolio of high-performance memory technologies, including DRAM, NAND, NOR Flash and 3D XPoint™ memory, is transforming how the world uses information. Backed by more than 35 years of technology leadership, Micron's memory solutions enable the world's most innovative computing, consumer, enterprise storage, data center, mobile, embedded and automotive applications. Micron's common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit micron.com.
The Micron logo and Micron symbol are trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Source: Micron Technology, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media